Entrepreneur. Cocktail and spirit champion. Old world wine provocateur.
This needs very little introduction. The problem with the internet is that anyone can write anything at any point in time and people might just believe it. Here are the worst cocktail recipes I’ve come across this month. Enjoy (or, preferably, don’t.)
8. The Bikini Martini – This stellar “martini” combines two kinds of pineapple rums with pineapple juice. It’s a pineapple extravaganza! Pineapple overload! Pineapple happiness in a glass! But maybe a bit of a stretch to call it a martini, no?
7. Diddy Up – This upscale combination of vodka, red bull and grapefruit is sure to tantalize your taste buds and increase your heart palpitations for weeks to come.
6. Blue Skies – Peach schnapps, Pina colada mix and blue curacao in a blender? What could be bad about that.
5. Candy Cane Martini – They “dare you to look at this cocktail and not fall in love” with the combination of vanilla vodka, creme de cacao and peppermint schnapps. Challenge accepted.
4. Sexy Alligator – With a name like that, how can you resist? Alligators are pretty sexy. So is the combination of Malibu, Chambord, Midori, Jagermeister, and pineapple juice. Average rating on this site? 9.3 out of 10.
3. A Night at Naughty Nikki’s – A delicious shot of vodka, 7-up and skittles. I love carbonated shots, how about you?
2. Fucco’s Punch – This is a middle school kid’s dream. Gatorade. Sunny Delight. Vodka. Everclear. Near death in a punch.
1. Anti Freeze #2 – This is my personal favorite. This is Anti Freeze #2 and I can only imagine what #1 looked like. Southern Comfort, blue schnapps, sour apple liqueur and…wait for it…mountain dew.